- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the meetup to allow for audio and video setup.
- If slides are being presented, please bring a 2nd copy on a thumb drive or external storage. This is helpful if needed to present external to your laptop.
- Please ensure your presentation fits within the time frame designated and allows for a Q&A if desired.
Audio, Video, & Internet
- Speakers will have access to a wireless clip-on microphone.
- Please ensure your laptop has an HDMI and or USB-C port for presenting.
- You will have two large projection screens available to export your display.
- If your laptop does not have an HDMI or USB-C port, please contact us ahead of time to ensure proper cabling/connectors are available to present.
- Wireless internet will be available via our hosting facility, for your presentation. You are free to use the internet if needed or required during your presentation.
Streaming and/or Recording of your presentation
At PA Hackers we are all about sharing information, knowledge, and giving others the ability to learn. For that reason, we usually try to live stream or at least record the presentations and make them available to the community.
- If for personal, privacy, or data related reasons, you would like to opt out of streaming/recording, please let us know ahead of time. This allows us to keep our community updated on what to expect for remote viewers.
- Please be mindful of the data being presented, we do not want to unintentionally doxx anyone or make available sensitive data (IP’s, API’s, PII, etc). If have any questions on your material, please reach out to us ahead of time.
Last but not least, we wanted to extend a thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with the community. Our growing PA Hackers group wouldn’t be what it is, without people like you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us on our Slack channel.